Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chillaxed Much

I'm feeling way too chillaxed these days.   In fact my entry will be short and sweet.    I need to snap myself out of my non-blogging mood.    Actually let me play two truths and one lie to summarize what's been happening in my life in the last couple weeks.    Two of them really happened.   One of them is a bold faced lie.


1)  I received yet another speeding ticket this past week after coming back from a routine doctor's appointment.

2)  I hired a man to clean my house in the nude.

3)  I discovered raccoon poop in my back patio.


Hopefully I can get myself back in the blogging mood before long.

2 comments:

  1. 1 and 3 truth although I wouldn't be surprised if 2 happened. You are the unpredictable one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the time you need. Chillaxing is a necessity. I think I'm going to go for 1 and 3 as truth, too. Though 2, if true, would make for quite an interesting and engaging blog post.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete