Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Mario Bellissimo

 I reminisced back in February about my frotting good time experiences with MCD during the 2010's.   I recalled meeting him on a site called SilverDaddies.   Speaking on MCD made me think about another memorable guy that I met there but never blogged about - till now.   Yes my next post is another menses production post.

Let me tell you about Mario (his real first name).   I started chatting with him on SilverDaddies sometime around 2009.   He was active in my life around the same time period as Midas.    As much as I was falling for Midas during that time, Mario was another guy that I found myself falling hard for.   In fact Mario and Midas were neck in neck for my affections though Midas edged him out slightly.   If I could've gotten either guy to commit to me, I would've been a happy man.

Mario was a half Italian/half Mexican guy in his mid-30's.   I don't remember who started chatting with who but like MCD I had no idea what he looked like.   I just remember our conversations were very spicy.   Also similar to MCD he would have to come to my place as he couldn't host.   We agreed to meet at my house one Sunday evening.   As it turned out, Sundays nights usually were the best time for him to meet.

When Mario first came over, I was instantly attracted.   He was about 5'11 to 6 feet tall, around 220 - 230 pounds of beef.   He wasn't very hairy so not quite a bear.   But he had the nicest smile and was so friendly.   He was very handsome.   We quickly headed to the bedroom and proceeded to get it on.   

Mario was such a great lover.   He was considerate and always made sure I was satisfied.   He knew how to work his tool.  He had a slightly aggressive streak in bed and loved talking dirty.   After we were done we would chat for a bit before he eventually left.

We would continue to meet regularly for the next two years.  Within a few months as I got to know him, I started to fall for him.   I remember he mentioned working as either in marketing or finances.   He mentioned having a gym membership at a pricey club that his company paid for.

The issue with Mario was that he was in the closet.  Deep in the closet.   I remember I would suggest us going out for dinner and he would say he wasn't comfortable.   He even said something that was shocking and offensive.   He commented that he never ate out with a black person.   I remember being shocked and thinking why would it matter what race I was.    But then I realized his family likely had opinions on black folks that he no doubt carried.    And I wasn't the special black...*LOL* (and no there's no special one in a racist world - something Kash Patel still needs to learn).

I never knew if he had a girlfriend or another relationship as he kept that quiet.   But I suppose the fact that he only was available on Sunday evenings and we never could meet at his place may have been a clue.

The other thing I remember is that Mario and Midas share the distinction as my only time where I double dipped with two guys.    That means having sex with two different guys on the same day.   I still fondly remember New Year's Day 2011.   I spent New Year's Eve with Sally hanging out with a girlfriend of her's in the city.   Before meeting Sally I made plans with Midas to head to his place at 3am.   Luckily he was about a mile from the CTA Green line so it was walkable.   Yes during the early morning hours I had sex for the last time with Midas.   The next evening I had sex with Mario (so technically it wasn't a double dip but it was the shortest amount of time between two guys that I had).   Sadly that wound up being one of the last times that Mario and I had sex.

I found out mid-February 2011 that I had contracted syphilis after noticing the classic symptoms in the palms of my hands.   It was from a random Craigslist hookup that I had earlier that month I had no business being with.   I remember Mario was wanting to come over that Sunday but I obviously couldn't have sex since I was treated for syphilis and needed time for the treatment to do its thing.   (I don't think I ever blogged about that but yes that was my experience with STDs, along with a case of crabs that I had caught early in my sex career and then the HPV in 2013).

I was honest with Mario about the situation and that pretty much ended our relations.   Oddly enough he would still call me wanting to talk dirty which we did.   But he never again came to my place.  I tried telling him that we could be friends.   But how could we be friends if he didn't want to hang out?  I even suggested maybe we could cook a meal at home.    But I spooked him for good with my news.

We still chatted and emailed periodically for a while.  I even remember telling him about a place in Barcelona where I saw a restaurant with his name on it while vacationing there.    But eventually our chats tapered off sometime in 2013.  

He hurt me with his rejection.  It really hurt realizing how because of a stupid moment, I ruined our thing.  But realistically if he wasn't willing to go beyond the bedroom, how much longer would it have lasted?   That was part of the reason I was still looking for a boyfriend and strayed in the wrong places.  If there was any chance he expressed interest in more, I would've committed to him in a heartbeat.   Yeah Mario and Midas were the only two that I had those feelings for at that time.

The last time I messaged him was sometime in 2018 or 2019.   He was doing good.   He even said he had a boyfriend (so I guess he was out of the closet).   I assumed the boyfriend was of "Caucasian persuasion" but I didn't ask.    I told him about Dom and then we basically said goodbye.

I do hope Mario is doing good.  Like MCD I will fondly remember the good times we had.  And now I'm thinking about two more significant guys early in my gay life that I've never talked about.   One of them was my first guy (after my Halloween 2022 escort gay) I met being new to the gay scene.   The other guy was a younger brother that had his shit together that I ultimately messed up but he gave me something to remember him by.    Those two will be for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment