Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meal Appeal

I just got back from having the most wonderful dinner.    I have to say it's a keeper as far as locales in Barcelona to eat.    Vinya Roel in Barcelona doubles as a wine store so you could buy a bottle of wine there to enjoy with your meal.   I will admit that the servers were a bit pushy at times with their suggestion of items but overall aside from that and the occasional language barrier, I had a pretty nice meal.    And I could get used to not tipping.    It was weird at first but I admit it's nice not having to figure that out.    I'll let the pics speak for themselves.






Oh...and sealing their deal on being a fancy place, their restrooms had wash clothes you could dry your hands with instead of paper towels or a dryer.    Only thing missing was the bathroom attendant to hand you the towels.    So since he was gone....




No comments:

Post a Comment