Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Foolish Superhero


I'm killing a bit of time in my hotel room in Barcelona. While doing so I came across this interesting article regarding a self-proclaimed Seattle superhero. Superhero Phoenix said he was breaking up a fight but apparently one of the people he sprayed attacked him back and the group said they weren't fighting.



I have to admit he looks dashing in his costume. I always have a soft spot for a guy willing to put his neck out there to save people. But it seems to be a foolhardy thing to do, even if he had a friend and camera crew following him. I mean I don't know how wise it is to put yourself in a situation where things can turn around on you in an instant.

And apparently earlier this year Phoenix received a broken nose from another altercation he broke up.


He looks kinda cute though. I'm gonna need him to be more careful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment