Friday, March 31, 2023

Lansing Bae

 I had an interesting sexual encounter when traveling to Detroit two weeks back for my former Pastor's funeral.   There was this guy named Rodger that messaged me back in January wishing me a Happy New Year and complimenting my photos.   Rodger himself was a taller beefy guy in mis mid-30s from Lansing, MI.



We chatted back and forth for a bit and then he told me if I ever traveled to Detroit he would host me.   It so happened that I would be heading there under sad circumstances.   There was a snowstorm that was heading to Chicagoland that Friday so I decided I would venture to Lansing the night before hoping to avoid it.   Unfortunately I hit lake effect snow along the Michigan border which made for some scary driving.   The storm actually did not reach the Lansing area yet as it was thankfully clear.

The plan to stay at his place that night fell through since he said he had a show to do.   At first I thought he was a drag artist since on his profile he's posed with a few.   But he mentioned being a doorman for the show.   Since he wasn't able to host he mentioned meeting me late that morning after the show.

I honestly didn't think he'd meet me.  I did prepare myself just in case with a shower and douche but I fully expected him not to show.

I fell asleep watching some bad reality TV and was awaken by a loud knock just after 3am.   I got up and went to the door and to my surprise Rodger came in.   He was even more handsome in person.   We quickly said hello and it wasn't long before he was kissing me.   He then pushed me on the bed and proceeded to take my pajama bottoms off.    Soon after he pulled my top off and proceeded to suck me and toss my salad.

After a few minutes he asked for lube which I provided.   I did the sinful and let him fuck me w/o a condom but it felt so good.   It's been so long too since I've been fucked.   He seemed to really be into it as he thrusted me open and eventually planted his seed in me.

I will say that I felt scared and guilty afterwards but he assured me that he tested recently and came back negative.   Nonetheless I will now have to get tested sometime late May, early June to make sure I'm negative.

He said that he would come back in the morning for round two.   By morning though the snow had reached Lansing.   I gave him an excuse that I was still sore from earlier (which actually I was) but I was afraid to let him fuck me raw again.   Effectively I knew I'd have to make my way to Detroit but I invited him to meet me for breakfast since he lived only a mile from hotel.    But he made an excuse that he was snowed in (which I wasn't sure I believed since while the snow was falling fast, there wasn't a lot of accumulation on the ground yet).   I do think he would've came over if I was open to round 2.   But I let it go as I had a quick breakfast at I-Hop and made my way to Detroit.

He sporadically messaged me since then to see when I will head back to Detroit.   I'll definitely have to do the conversation on condoms though.   That may be his deal-breaker but I just can't risk getting anything at this stage of my life, especially with being married to Dom (even if we don't have sex anymore).

But it made for one of my hottest sex stories I've experienced in a long time.   It was nice to feel wanted and desired even if it was for a few stolen moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment