Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Hot Cop Short

 



No I didn't get pulled over recently by a hot cop.   But OMG...this video gave me the laughs that I didn't know I needed today.   This woman definitely did her part to get herself out of a parking ticket.    The cop in question (assuming it wasn't a staged video) was all smiles and damn it, he is hot.   She threw a few truth bombs in there such as if all cops that were hired were as hot as he was, there would be no violence.    I just had to share this video with whomever still reads my blog and most importantly for me to periodically look at when I need a smile on my face.   

I have been pulled over by office cutie decades back.   I wish I could've gotten away with doing this.   Maybe I wouldn't have gotten a ticket.   Though I wound up getting that ticket dismissed.  Who knew too that I would wind up relocating almost ten years after that incident to Indiana, not far from where I had to go to court that time.   Hopefully this woman didn't get one either.   She definitely put a smile on my face and also on officer cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment