Friday, November 3, 2023

Parking Garage Fun

 I wound up going to the Chicago office twice this week on Tuesday and Thursday.    My company had three new hires that were slated to do orientation training at the Chicago headquarters for the week before going back to their homebase in Indianapolis. 

So of course none of the folks that were supposed to be in Chicago showed up.   So it was a wasted trip to go on Tuesday.   Of course it chose Tuesday to have Chicagoland's first snow event.   It was also in the 20's temperature-wise so I needed to bundle up extra while catching the train.    The Halloween folks would have a rough day trick or treating.

I perused a social networking site looking for my own trick and found a guy that was less than 500 feet from me that was physically appealing.   I reached out to him and an hour later we chatted and exchanged photos.   We talked about possibly meeting after work for fun though where that would take place was the 100,000 question.   We both were in town for work and didn't have a hotel room.    The weather though was looking grim with the snow coming down fast (though in the end it wound up being less than an inch).    I was planning to be back in Chicago on Thursday so I told Bob maybe we could meet then.

I honestly was ready for Bob to not log in on Thursday or completely ignore me.    As I said my track record hasn't been great with trying to connect with guys.   But to my surprise he was online Thursday and he did reply to me.   We decided to meet outside the parking garage where his car was after 4pm.   We both liked what we saw but didn't know where to go so he suggested going to his car to fool around.

It was definitely risqué and of course I was worried about getting caught.    But what a fun way to end the work day.    He was a wonderful kisser as we pawed each other.    There was one person that went to their car on the opposite side.   But thankfully there weren't any other folks that came, including whoever was parked next to him.   Bob wound up sucking me off and it wasn't long before I had my release.   I felt a light pain in my lower abdomen as I ejaculated but I'm thinking it was due to being in the back seat of his car and not being in a comfortable position.  

 Interestingly enough that person who we saw go to the car was still parked in their car and hadn't left.  I'm hoping that person wasn't trying to get a show of his own.    I believe having sex in a public area and getting caught could get you fined.   Bob was nice enough to drive me to the train station as well after we were done.

My moment made me think about a story Sally shared with me many years ago when she was coming home one evening after a long work day and had parked her car in the outside lot near her home.   As she got out of her car, she heard a lady moaning "Oooh, papi!  Oooh, papi!" and the source of the sound came from a jeep that was also shaking.   It wasn't long before Sally realized that she caught two people in coitus.   When she closed her door, the party momentarily stopped.   She laughed as she walked away and moments later she heard the "Oooh, papi!" once more.

So my sex drought is officially over again.   I'd love to meet Bob again though we may have to figure something else out as it was rather bold to make out in his parking garage.  I don't know if doing it there is sustainable without risking being caught.   Though I guess that's part of the excitement as well.    I can now add parking garage to the list of crazy places I've had sex.   Super freak indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment